Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Melissa McCarthy Hollywoods New It Girl!

The hysterically funny Melissa McCarthy is Hollydood’s new It Girl! It may be a bold statement but I am here to tell you it is true. Melissa is on fire! I have been a fan of McCarthy’s since she played the hilarious Sookie St. James on Gilmore Girls. Seriously I watch reruns of the show every Saturday on SoapNet because it is so good and that is largely do to the talent of Melissa. She never really seemed get to the kudos she deserved for that role, so I am so unbelievably happy she is finally getting recognized for the talented woman she is. Last night the Mike and Molly star took home the Emmy for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, for her role on the CBS hit show. I have never been so excited to see someone win in my life but it seems no one was more excited than McCarthy herself. As she was giving her acceptance speech you could so tell that she was genuinely not only surprised by her naming being called but grateful for the win. That my friends is one of the other reasons I think she rocks! Ya’ll may not agree with [...]

Alvar Aalto
organic lodging
Mary Cassatt
Breaking news flash
Condoleezza Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment